Sunday 17 March 2013

Ads Animation (RESEARCH)

These are more abstract ads but i thought to include them because i think they are great examples that have been professionally produced and shown to the public. Does it work? Could i do something like this?

This is my favrioute ad animation out of the lost because the digital and drawn are beautifully put together. The drawn side of it literally comes off the page! A lot of skill and time has gone into this video and you can tell, hopefully you'll be able to get that feeling with my final.


Google chromes logo is already abstract so why not this ad? I really enjoyed watching this clip. I dont know if its my style but it was well put together, everything flowed! I also loved the animation side with the shapes moving, harmonising the shapes together, well done google chrome.


How cute and amazing is this Mc Donald's nugget? I would love to experiment with something like this. Drawn object meets real object. The concept is simple, however moving the drawn images whirl having the real object onto may turn out difficult.