Thursday 28 March 2013

Favourite animation!



This is abstract, creative, receptive, moves to the music and a story. 


Its a music video that has really inspired me! It uses the music as well as story telling to take you on a journey. This journey is about the moon, planets and the women who worship them.  I like it so much because from beginning it had my attention. If i had the skills, time and creativeness i would love to do something like this, however never doing anything like this i dont know how to.

I found this video on The creatives project

http://www.thecreatorsproject.com

This is also another amazing video from that website that you would really like, using sculptures and light to give an illusion.



ALL THE VIDEOS THAT HAVE BEEN ADDED ONTO THIS BLOG IS BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE CREATIVE, GOOD AND APPEALING. SO THEY ARE NOT ON TO FILL SPACE.
Iv watched more than you can imagine and only put the best onto my blog.