Monday 1 April 2013

Think its about time to stop looking on the web at animations!

Promise i shall stop looking at other people videos and start creating my own!
I will start by writing down my music. This will show the beats, timing and how i interoperate the song. Also it can influence any ideas, make the timing better for my final and to fully understand how music and animation goes together.

Here are some of my music drawings:


  
Video of my music:
I think its important to look at music in detail. Here you can see my interpretation and what the software interoperates it. As you zoom in you can see the sound waves flow. I thought the movement in certain areas was really lovely and could use it in my animation? However, i think its important to keep it to how the song makes me feel rather than what other people/software sees it as.