Tuesday 2 April 2013

Playing with animation.

Iv decided since iv never done animation and have no clue how to do anything! i shall watch youtube videos and make my own silly animations, nothing relating to the final just a bit of fun to understand how and what to do. I will use my phone as the camera to shoot everyday life into animation. I think this sounds fun, fun, fun! 

Im wanting to create stop motion for my final so i think its important to practice. I dont know what my song idea will be but i personally find stop motion more appealing as a beginner.


This is another video of my car moving. I do need more frames per second to make it flow better. I want to try alot of frame 25 per second then 12 per second to see the difference and which one will look better for my video.

This video just shows that im not a paient person when it comes to taking videos, however my hand was hurting holding the camera up at the same angle. I will find it easier to control rushing my hand for the next frame.
Im using an app on my phone with no lighting or tripod, this goes to show you need that equipment  if not it looks tacky. At this moment in time i dont mind because its only the first practice. Here you can see two cars about to crash, i tried to do different camera angles to make it more interesting and i think it  did because nothing else was happening apart from the cars moving.