Tuesday 9 April 2013

Group animation.

Before the holidays we were told to do a group drawn animation, however i think our idea was more complicated than it should have been. Been simple can be more effective. 
This just proves it. We decided to choose something hard to do. As you can see people are scattered around doing 1 key frame or more. I wished we would have done the chicken just jumping up and down, however here is the process we had to do to get the final video.



  
 
Here you can see the final video, it all came together in the end. This had made me not want to draw animation. I like the idea of digital or stop motion but this is very fussy for me and expensive in rubbers.
This is the first time any of our group has done animation and by us all doing it at home there is a different style with each person (colour, thick/thin lines) I really love our male chicken laying an egg and thinking what the hell.  Good team work guys.