Tuesday 9 April 2013

My song: Exchange

This is the song that iv been given. Its has a repetitive beat and it is slow compared to the other songs iv herd.

After listening to my song over 50 times iv came to a conclusion how i feel about my song, not very good. However, iv chosen three words that describes the song that i can incorporate into my animation. I think its very important to find out the definition of the forwards before moving forward. I also think its important to look at some images to show how they interpret the meanings.


Entranced=
Definition:
captivate, hypnotise
Synonyms:
anesthetize, attractbewitchcharmdelightenchant
enraptureenthrallfascinate,gladden, mesmerise, pleaseput in a trance,
 ravishrejoicespellbind, transport
Antonyms:
disgustrepelrepulse, turn off
Curious=
Definition:desiring knowledge, understanding
Synonyms:analyticaldisquisitive, examining, impertinentinquiring, inquisitive,
 inspecting,interestedinterfering, intrusiveinvestigative, meddlesome, 
meddling, nosypeeping,peering, prurientprying, puzzledquestioning,
 scrutinizing, searchingsnoopy,tampering
Antonyms:disinterestedincurious, indifferentuninterested


Journey=
Definition:excursion
Synonyms:adventureairing, beatcampaigncaravan, circuit, constitutional, course,
 crossing,driveexpeditionexplorationhike, itineraryjauntjunket, march
migration, odyssey,outing, passagepatrol, peregrinationpilgrimageprogress,
 promenadequestramble,rangeroaming, roundrouterunsafari, sally,
 sauntersojournstrollsurveytour,tramp, time, transit, transmigration, travel
travelingtraversetrektripvagabondage,vagrancy, venturevisitvoyage
wanderingwayfaring

I have so many choices to pick from the meanings of my chosen words. I could pick one or all three to interact with each other in my idea OR i could chose the meanings within the word.