Tuesday 7 May 2013

TA DAR!

It is shorter than 30 seconds because i realised i needed less frames e.g. turning the page. However i think the music fits with the animation. I wasn't going to have music at the beginning however, after playing around with the music i realised that it needs to fade in at the beginning and fade at the end to tie it up. 

I wanted it to be a playful animation with colours, camera angels, randomness and nothing too literal and i think i have achieved this. I think after watching the inspirational videos i wanted to change my mind on whats exactly going to happen between each scene.

Iv used my examples to practice on and used my old storyboard for referencing. My storyboard told me which part should be were and when to change the scene. I didn't want to do something different or it wouldn't relate to all the time and effort of playing with playdoh.

Iv really enjoyed this project, its my favourite one so far. Playing with playdoh can be too fun sometimes. Im happy its done and is wanting to do more in the summer :)

Here is my video showing you my thoughts on animation. Fun and colourful.